Terms & Conditions: applicable to all bookings with Amanzi Travel Limited
By agreeing to these terms and conditions you (the customer) are forming a contract with Amanzi Travel Limited, a Company registered in England under company number 05977964, whose registered office is at 4 College Road, Westbury-on-Trym, Bristol, BS9 3EJ, UK; hereinafter referred to as "Amanzi Travel" or "we".
Please take the time to read the terms and conditions carefully. By indicating your acceptance of these terms and conditions you agree to be bound by the points set out below. You should accept these terms and conditions only if you have carefully read and understood the contents.
- When you make a booking with Amanzi Travel, you are confirming that you have the necessary authority to do so and accept fully the terms and conditions set out below. For clients under the age of 18, Amanzi Travel requires that these terms and conditions are accepted on your behalf by your legal guardian. There may be additional conditions that apply to a specific programme, in which case these additional conditions will be displayed on the programme pages of the website www.amanzitravel.co.uk, or in the programme information sent out to you at the time of booking.
- Upon booking your activity and receipt of confirmation of the booking, Amanzi Travel, will accept responsibility for it in accordance with these booking conditions as an "organiser" under the Package Travel, Package Holidays and Package Tours Regulations 1992. A package holiday is a combination of at least two elements out of (a) transport, (b) accommodation or (c) other tourist services (not ancillary to any transport or accommodation and forming a significant part of the arrangements) where booked through Amanzi Travel at the same time, for which payment is made to us and which last at least 24 hours, or include overnight accommodation. Where transfers, insurance, or other separate services have been purchased these will be subject to the terms and conditions of the original supplier and you should therefore consider that any supplementary services are sold on a non-changeable, non-refundable basis.
- All information supplied by Amanzi Travel on its website, in any publication or in any communication is believed to be correct and is given in good faith but without any responsibility on the part of Amanzi Travel. We cannot accept any liability for changes that occur, or errors that become apparent, after the production of these materials. Every effort is made to ensure the information is accurate. Unfortunately, due to the nature of the projects and travel in Africa, the experiences we organise are liable to change at short notice. Every effort will be made to communicate significant changes to you prior to your departure provided we are notified of these changes in sufficient time to do so. Prices, details of products and services and any offers posted on our website, advertised at shows or on marketing literature are subject to change without notice and all products, services and offers are subject to availability.
- The extent and nature of the customers interaction with wildlife and communities whilst on the project or trip are subject to local laws and policies. These are beyond the control of Amanzi Travel and our partner organisations and are subject to change at short notice. Amanzi Travel can not be held liable for any necessary changes to the activities on a project when necessitated by such changes.
- Certain projects require the customer to complete further paperwork to make them eligible to take part in the programme. If you fail to supply us with the necessary information within the required timeframe, we reserve the right to postpone your programme. On particular projects customers will be asked to provide a character reference from an employer, lecturer or professional who has known the client for more than three years. You may also be asked for a copy of your passport and proof of address. Amanzi Travel reserves the right to contact your referees directly should this become necessary.
- Amanzi Travel retains the right to refuse any application that we, or our partner organisations, consider unacceptable for any reason.
- On receipt of your booking and all necessary payments, Amanzi Travel will, subject to availability, confirm your arrangements by issuing a booking confirmation, and/or invoice. Please check the details of your confirmed booking carefully. If any information which appears on the confirmation, or any other document is incorrect, or incomplete, please contact Amanzi Travel as soon as possible as it may not be possible to make changes later. Where Amanzi Travel act only as an agent we will have no responsibility for any errors in any documentation except where those errors were made by ourselves.
- Each booking is subject to a £15 booking fee per person.
- A non-refundable deposit of £180 per activity per person is payable to secure your booking. Exceptions to this deposit amount are: 30% deposit required to confirm booking of luxury lodges and field guide/game ranger courses. Please see your booking form or programme information for further details. Your booking begins to be processed the moment that we receive your application form, hence the deposit is non-refundable. Cancellation charges apply from the time the booking is made regardless of receipt of your deposit.
- Upon receipt of your deposit Amanzi Travel will send you confirmation of your booking, the terms and conditions of your booking and details of the due dates of further payments. Your pre-departure details will follow shortly afterwards. The balance of your booking must be paid no later than 12 weeks prior to your departure date, or on booking if this date is within 12 weeks of departure. If Amanzi Travel do not receive all payments due in full and on time we reserve the right to treat your booking as cancelled by you and retain all monies paid, or due at that time. If you have not completed the payment schedule for a booking under these circumstances you will be invoiced for any outstanding amounts.
- Whilst Amanzi Travel reserves the right to change its prices at any time before you book, the amount payable on your booking invoice will not be increased or decreased except in the following circumstances: a surcharge will be payable, where transportation costs (such as fuel prices) and/or any taxes, or fees payable for services such as embarkation/disembarkation fees at ports, changes imposed by local governments and exchange rates that may increase. Even in such cases, we will absorb increased costs up to a total amount equivalent to two percent of the cost of your confirmed programme (excluding insurance premiums, any amendment charges and flights). If the increased costs exceed this two percent we may levy a surcharge. In the unlikely event that any surcharge is greater than ten percent of the cost of your programme (excluding insurance premiums, any amendment charges and flights), you will be entitled to cancel your booking and receive a full refund of all monies paid to us (except for any amendment charges and flights where applicable), or you can book an alternative trip if available, with the appropriate price adjustment.
- For supplementary services which do not form part of our packages, Amanzi Travel reserves the right to pass on any cost increases to you in full.
- For overland trip bookings the local payment contribution, which is paid in the destination country at the start of your trip, is subject to change if factors beyond our partner organisation’s control change (eg National Park entry fees, currency fluctuations. fuel costs). This will never be changed by more than twenty percent.
Cancellations: by you (the customer)
- You may cancel your arrangements at any time. To do this you must immediately advise us in writing: we advise you to send this notification by registered post. Notice of cancellation will only be effective when it is received, in writing, by Amanzi Travel.
- If you cancel your programme within 90 days of your departure date the following cancellation charges will be incurred. Please note the separate cancellation charges below for luxury lodge bookings. If your booking consists of multiple activities/projects, the initial departure date applies to any cancellation made by you and not the start dates of the individual activities.
General cancellation charges:
Luxury Lodge cancellation charges:
- 90+ days before departure: full refund less deposit
- 61 - 90 days before departure: full refund less 50% of total programme fee
- 31 - 60 days before departure: full refund less 75% of total programme fee
- Less than 30 days before departure: No refund
Refunds for cancellation of flights will be made as follows:
- 90+ days before departure: full refund less deposit
- 70 - 89 days before departure: full refund less 50% of total programme fee
- 50 - 69 days before departure: full refund less 75% of total programme fee
- There is no refund for flights unless specified in the ticket terms and conditions of the flight provider
- Amanzi Travel would strongly recommend that you take out full insurance at the time of booking, which should then, in most cases, include cover, under certain circumstances specified in your insurance policy, against loss of deposit, or cancellation fees.
- Once on the programme, in the event you decide to discontinue the programme before it is due to end, for any reason, there will be no refund.
Change of Booking: by you (the customer)
- If you wish to make any changes to a confirmed booking, a £50 administration charge per change will apply, in addition to any change in programme cost and any charges incurred or imposed by any of our suppliers. Overland Trip and Luxury Lodge booking changes incur a £80 charge per change. Please note that changes less than 91 days prior to your departure date are considered as cancellations as described in point 14. If your booking consists of more than one activity or element booked with Amanzi Travel, your initial departure date applies to any requests to change your arrangements and not the start date of individual activities or elements.
- In the event that a programme cannot accept postponements due to the seasonal nature of the placement, changes to your departure date will be treated as a cancellation and cancellation terms will apply.
Cancellation/Change of your booking: by Amanzi Travel
- It is unlikely that Amanzi Travel will have to make any changes to your trip. As the arrangements for your programme are made many months in advance and therefore occasionally we may have to make changes, we reserve the right to do so at any time. Most of these changes will be minor and we will advise you of them at the earliest opportunity. A minor change is any change which, taking account of the information you have given us at the time of booking, or which we can reasonably be expected to know as a travel operator, we could not reasonably expect to have a significant effect on your confirmed trip.
- The nature of the style of travel offered by Amanzi Travel is one which allows some alternatives and a degree of flexibility. The outlined itineraries given for each programme must therefore be taken as an indication of what you may accomplish, and not as a contractual obligation on our part. When necessary, we reserve the right to make alterations to a trip without notice, including to the itinerary, excursions, activities, accommodation, and amenities. These alterations may be made if, in our reasonable opinion, it be regarded as essential to provide due care, or to ensure the satisfactory progress of the programme, but are not limited to these reasons. Changes in itinerary may be caused by local political conditions, flight cancellations, mechanical breakdown, road conditions, weather, border restrictions, sickness and other unforeseeable circumstances. No refunds will be given for services not utilised. It is a fundamental condition of joining any of the programmes described on our website, or in any marketing material, that you accept this flexibility, and acknowledge that delays and alterations and their results, such as inconvenience, discomfort, or disappointment are possible. If you are unable, or do not choose, to complete an itinerary outlined for a programme, Amanzi Travel is not liable to supply alternative itineraries, excursions, accommodations, services, or staff for the period when you are not present with the group.
- Amanzi Travel will endeavour to let you know, as soon as we can if, through no fault of your own, we are forced to significantly alter your programme or itinerary. Should your programme be interrupted by events that could not reasonably have been anticipated and the event significantly affects or alters your programme, we will endeavor to find an alternative programme as soon as is reasonably possible. You have the right to accept, or decline the alternative. Under these circumstances, refunds will not be made and any travel costs incurred will be your responsibility. We cannot accept liability for any programme changes, or cancellations, as a result of “Force Majeure”, for example war or threat thereof, terrorism, fire, sickness, bad weather, acts of government or local authority, acts of God (see Force Majeure below). Except in the case of extraordinary circumstances beyond our control we will not cancel a programme less than 8 weeks prior to departure.
- If Amanzi Travel has to make a significant change or cancel (except in the case of “Force Majeure”), we will tell you as soon as possible and if there is time to do so before departure, we will offer you the choice of the following options:-
- for significant changes, accepting the changed arrangements; or
- purchasing alternative arrangements from Amanzi Travel, of a similar standard to those originally booked if available (if the chosen alternative is less expensive than your original one, we will refund the difference but if it is more expensive, we will ask you to pay the difference); or
- cancelling the booking and obtaining a prompt refund of the money paid (not including flights and visa fees) - as long as written notification of cancellation has been given within 7 days of the date on which you were notified of the alterations.
- Amanzi Travel will not accept liability, or pay any compensation where the performance or prompt performance of it’s contractual obligations is prevented, or affected, or you otherwise suffer any loss, or damage, due to circumstances that come under the definition of 'Force Majeure'. In these booking conditions 'Force Majeure' means any event that we, or the supplier of the services in question, could not foresee, or avoid, even with all due care. Such events include, but are not limited to war, the threat of war, insurrection, riots, strikes, civil action, decisions by governments or governing authorities, natural disaster, bad weather, technical or maintenance problems with transport, facilities or equipment, criminal and terrorist acts or similar circumstances beyond our control.
- The programmes we provide are fully insured. If clients choose to book their flights through Amanzi Travel they will be ATOL Protected, since the company holds an Air Travel Organiser's Licence granted by the Civil Aviation Authority. Our ATOL number is ATOL 9401. In the unlikely event of our insolvency, the CAA will ensure that you are not stranded abroad and will arrange to refund any money you have paid to us for an advance booking. For further information, visit the ATOL website at www.atol.org.uk.
- When you buy an ATOL protected flight or flight inclusive holiday from us youwill receive an ATOL Certificate. This lists what is financially protected, where you can get information on what this means for you and who to contact if things go wrong. We, or the suppliers identified on your ATOL Certificate, will provide you with the services listed on the ATOL Certificate (or a suitable alternative). In some cases,where neither we nor the supplier are able to do so for reasons of insolvency, analternative ATOL holder may provide you with the services you have bought or asuitable alternative (at no extra cost to you). You agree to accept that in thosecircumstances the alternative ATOL holder will perform those obligations and youagree to pay any money outstanding to be paid by you under your contract to thatalternative ATOL holder. However, you also agree that in some cases it will not bepossible to appoint an alternative ATOL holder, in which case you will be entitled to make a claim under the ATOL scheme (or your credit card issuer where applicable).”
- If we, or the suppliers identified on your ATOL certificate, are unable to provide the services listed (or a suitable alternative, through an alternative ATOL holder or otherwise) for reasons of insolvency, the Trustees of the Air Travel Trust may make a payment to (or confer a benefit on) you under the ATOL scheme. You agree that in return for such a payment or benefit you assign absolutely to thoseTrustees any claims which you have or may have arising out of or relating to the non-provision of the services, including any claim against us, the travel agent (or your credit card issuer where applicable). You also agree that any such claims may be re-assigned to another body, if that other body has paid sums you have claimed under the ATOL scheme.
Problems or Complaints
- Amanzi Travel works with receiving partners in each of the destinations in which we offer programmes. These partners are responsible for representing us and offering you support while you are on your programme. There will be a programme representative in the country to which you are travelling. Full contact details for the representative will be given to you prior to departure. In country representatives are responsible for your orientation and organising your placement at the programme. They are there for any support you may need regarding local advice, emergency issues and to resolve any issues you may have regarding your placement.
- If the customer remains unsatisfied following attempts to resolve an issue locally then the UK Amanzi Travel team should be notified by telephone, facsimile, email or in writing so that we can take any reasonable action to help resolve the issue.
- If you feel that you have reason for complaint during your programme it is your responsibility to ensure, at the earliest possible opportunity, that any perceived failure in the performance, or improper performance, of the contract, whether by the company, or its suppliers, is communicated to the programme representative or supplier, and simultaneously to inform Amanzi Travel by telephone, facsimile, email or in writing so that the concerns can be addressed. You must communicate any complaint to Amanzi Travel, the supplier of services and the programme representative at the earliest possible opportunity and whilst you are still on the programme. Failure to do so will affect our ability to investigate the complaint and your rights under the contract. Until we know about a problem or complaint, we, or the supplier, cannot begin to resolve it. If your complaint or problem is not resolved to your satisfaction you must write to us within 28 days of the programme completion date. If this procedure is not followed the complaint will not be considered.
- Amanzi Travel will only pay compensation if, after departure, your programmes, or travel arrangements, booked through us, are not provided as described in your programme information, due to the fault of our employees, agents or suppliers, and if this has significantly affected your experience and your enjoyment of it. Subject to the bullet points below, we will accept liability in accordance with package travel regulations. These conditions will be governed by English Law. We both (customer and Amanzi Travel) agree that the Courts of England and Wales will deal with any claim you wish to bring against Amanzi Travel directly. When signing these terms and conditions, both parties recognise that you are not an employee of Amanzi Travel.
- Nothing in these conditions is intended to exclude, or limit, our liability to you if death or personal injury is caused by our negligence, or that of our employees (providing they were at the time acting within the course of their employment). Please note however that we will not be liable for any injury, illness or death or consequent losses suffered by you or any member of your party where such injury, illness or death was not caused by lack of reasonable care/skill on our part, or that of our suppliers in performing our obligations under the contract.
- We will not be responsible for any claim arising as a result of any, or all, of the following;-
1) the fault of the person(s) affected or any member(s) of their party; or
2) the fault of a third party not connected with the provision of your programme which we could not have predicted, or prevented; or
3) the fault of anyone who is not carrying out work for us (generally or in particular) at the time; or
4) an event or circumstance that we or the supplier(s) of the service in question could not have predicted or prevented. This may include (but is not limited to) an occurrence of Force Majeure, as described in these booking conditions.
- In respect of travel by sea, rail and air, and the provision of accommodation, our liability will be governed by and limited in accordance with the relevant international conventions. The provisions of these conventions and any other convention in force at the time of your trip are incorporated into these booking conditions and form part of your contract.
- In respect of claims for death and personal injury we will not be liable for any loss of profit, or loss of business, or any form of consequential loss or damage, whether or not arising as a result of physical damage to property and regardless of the actual cause of such loss or damage
- The services and facilities included in your package will be deemed to be provided with reasonable skill and care if they comply with any local regulations which apply, or, if there are no applicable local regulations, if they are reasonable when compared to the local standards and customs.
- Amanzi Travel makes every effort to protect the welfare and safety of volunteers working on projects abroad. However, recognizing that participation is voluntary and that there are certain inherent risks, which the participant must assume, the participant understands that neither Amanzi Travel, nor its partner organisations, assumes any responsibility for damage to or loss of property, personal illness or injury, nor death while a volunteer is participating in their project for its duration.
Supplier Conditions of Carriage
- Locally arranged transport is used at times during the programme. You also agree to abide by the terms and conditions of all such carriers related to the trip.
- Where public transport is used we cannot be held responsible for its standards, or liable for any damages, loss, or injury, incurred during its use.
- Any likeness, or image of you, secured, or taken, on any of our programmes, may be used by Amanzi Travel without charge in all media for bona fide promotional, or marketing purposes, such as in brochures, slides, video shows and the internet. By participating in our programmes you are agreeing to waive any rights to these images, or comments made, and agree that they may be used by Amanzi Travel in future promotions.
- Any images supplied by you to Amanzi Travel as part of project feedback, project reviews or as part of an entry to any of Amanzi Travel’s competitions may also be used by Amanzi Travel without charge in all media for bona fide promotional, or marketing purposes, such as in brochures, slides, video shows and the internet.
- In order to process your booking and to ensure that your travel arrangements run smoothly and meet your requirements, we need to use the information you provide such as your name and address, any special needs/dietary requirements etc. We take full responsibility for ensuring that proper security measures are in place to protect your information. We must pass the information on to the relevant suppliers of your travel arrangements such as airlines, hotels, transport companies and so on. The information may also be provided to security or credit checking companies, public authorities such as customs and immigration if required by them, or as required by law. As your trip is outside the European Economic Area (EEA), controls on data protection in your destination may not be as strong as the legal requirements in this country. We will not, however, pass any information on to any person not responsible for part of your travel arrangements. This applies to any sensitive information that you give to us such as details of any disabilities, or dietary/religious requirements. If, however, we cannot pass this information to the relevant suppliers, whether in the EEA or not, we cannot accept your booking. In making a booking, you consent to this information being passed on to the relevant persons. You are entitled to a copy of your information held by us. If you would like to see this please contact the Company during normal working hours. (We make a small charge for providing this to you).
Passport and Visa Requirements
- It is your responsibility to be in possession of a valid passport with sufficient period of validity and number of blank pages and any necessary visas, or health documents, as required, for the entire duration of your programme, and to ensure that you meet the entry requirements of the countries to which you are travelling. Requirements may change and you must check the up to date position in good time prior to departure. The name in the passport must match the name on your ticket where provided. We cannot accept liability, or consider refunds if you cannot travel, because of incomplete, or incorrect documentation.
- In most cases you will need a visa to enter the country. It is your responsibility to organise any visas necessary for the trip. If you fail to do so, we have no liability to you for any cost, loss or damage which you suffer, nor will we refund you the cost of any unused portion of your travel arrangements. Many countries do not issue visas tailored to volunteering and for these countries you will generally be advised to enter on a tourist visa. It is your responsibility to check with the relevant embassy in sufficient time in advance of travel to check on the entry requirements for your country of choice and to make any necessary visa arrangements. If you undertake any paid work whilst in country without the necessary visa, you may be asked to leave the country. If this does occur you will not be entitled to any refund or alternative placement by Amanzi Travel or our partner organisations. An exception to the tourist visa is Namibia where volunteers are required to be in possession of a work/business/volunteer visa in order to enter the country and participate in volunteer projects. Without this visa in place, you may be refused entry to the country or participation on the project. Advice regarding the arrangement of the necessary visa to volunteer in Namibia is contained in your pre departure information which you will have access to following confirmation of your booking. Please note the minimum recommended time frame for arranging this visa is 10 weeks, Amanzi Travel is not a Visa Agent and has no control over this application process or the time frame for the issuing of such a visa and can not be held liable if the necessary visa is not issued in the above time frame. As such we recommend that you make your travel arrangements with suitable flexibility to allow for any unforeseen delays or changes to the visa process beyond the control of Amanzi Travel and our partner organisations. In the event that a volunteer is refused entry to a country or project due to not holding the correct visa or such visa is not issued in time, Amanzi Travel will not be held liable for any costs, loss or damage (including flight and other travel costs, visa fees and project fees) and any cancellation enforced by such issues will be subject to the cancellation terms detailed above.
- A booking is accepted on the strict understanding that you undertake to comply with the laws, customs, foreign exchange, drug and all other regulations of any countries visited during the programme, as well as all hygiene, safety and security rules. In addition, many of our programmes have their own rules and behaviour guidelines, which are intended to ensure your safety and enjoyment of the programme. You will be advised of any specific programme rules either in your pre-departure information, or during your orientation. Do be aware that in the event that you are found violating such rules, or laws and regulations, or otherwise prejudicing the safety, or well being of a group, or progress of the programme, we may terminate your trip with us without any liability on our part.
Health and Travel Advice
- Any information or advice provided by the Company on matters such as visas, medications, vaccinations, climate, clothing, baggage, special equipment, permits, specific itinerary details etc, is given in good faith to the best of our knowledge at the time, but without responsibility on the part of the Company as to individual requirements for specific trips. Sometimes the advice we follow from organisations such as the World Health Orgainsation may differ from the local practices (for example, malaria prophylaxis) and we ask you to be aware of this.
- In the interests of health and safety, you must comply with the following requirements. If you fail to comply with any of the following, Amanzi Travel cannot be held liable:
- You must visit your GP, or reputable travel clinic, several months prior to departure in order to find out what vaccinations you may require and to ensure these are administered within plenty of time. The UK Department of Health recommends you attend two months prior to travel.
- You must ensure you have all necessary medication/prescriptions.
- It is your responsibility to obtain any advice on necessary equipment, which could include such items as: first aid kits, mosquito nets, or anything else advised by Amanzi Travel in the provided pre-departure information pack, on our website or in any other communication.
- It is your responsibility to check any country-related travel advice before embarking on your trip, specifically any advice issued by the British Foreign and Commonwealth Office: www.fco.gov.uk. Should a relevant security issue arise whilst you are away, Amanzi Travel or our in-country partners may contact you advising of any potential hazards. All advice will be based on the BFCO and other industry sources, no matter what your nationality.
Fitness and Special Requirements
- Amanzi Travel reserves the right at any time to require you to produce a Doctor's certificate of fitness to participate in the programme. If you are affected by any condition, medical or otherwise, that might affect your or other people's enjoyment of the programme, you must advise us of this at the time of booking. If we reasonably feel that we are unable to accommodate your needs, due to particular health requirements, we must reserve the right to decline your reservation, or if full details are not given at the time of booking, cancel when we become aware of these details and apply cancellation charges as described in the cancellations clause above. Ensuring fitness to participate in a programme is the customer’s responsibility and no refund will be made should any customer be unable to complete a placement for this reason.
- Special requests, such as dietary requirements and accommodation requests must be made at the time of booking. We will pass on your request to our appropriate partners, or service providers, but cannot guarantee that these will be accommodated.
- Accommodation and meals will be arranged for programmes where specified within individual programme details. It is your responsibility to confirm with Amanzi Travel whether or not they are included in your booking fee and to advise us of any special dietary requirements. Please be aware that accommodation, food and facilities with which you will be provided, will be of a local standard. You may be required to share a bathroom and/or bedroom and these may differ to the standard to which you are accustomed.
- It is a condition of booking that every customer must have travel insurance in force for the entire duration of the programme. You must ensure that the cover provided by your insurance provider is adequate and appropriate for your placements and personal needs and that it also covers the cost of repatriation, including air evacuation costs, should a situation arise that necessitates it. You must provide details of your insurance policy (policy number, insurer, dates of cover and emergency assistance telephone numbers) prior to your departure. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are adequately insured, as we will not check your policy. If you join the programme without adequate insurance you may not be allowed to continue on the programme with no right of refund. We accept no responsibility for the loss of, or damage to, personal property or valuables and therefore recommend that you take out insurance to cover the loss of baggage and valuables. Amanzi Travel takes no responsibility for any loss, damage or expenses incurred if travelling uninsured or under-insured.
Flights and Transfers
- Unless you have booked flights through Amanzi Travel, it is your responsibility to arrange and pay for any flights, including any internal flights. We cannot be held responsible for any action, negligence, or event relating to the purchase, or operation of flight tickets, or flights. Furthermore, Amanzi Travel will not be responsible for any costs, or refunds, due to changes, or delays in flights.
- Some programmes include a meet and greet and transfer service upon arrival. In the event this is not included in your chosen programme, you will have to cover the costs. Should you experience a flight delay, or cancellation, there may be additional costs payable by you for your transfer to the programme accommodation and Amanzi Travel accepts no liability for these costs.
- You are responsible for checking-in for flights at the correct time and for presenting yourself to take up all pre-booked components of your trip. Amanzi Travel cannot accept responsibility for clients missing flights as a result of late check-ins and no credit or refunds will be given if you fail to take up any component of your trip. No credit or refunds will be given for lost, mislaid or destroyed travel documents.
- Customers must ensure that the name that they provide on their application form to Amanzi Travel is as it appears on their passport. Amanzi Travel cannot be held responsible for flight tickets that are invalidated due to the incorrect name being provided
- In the event that your placement is cancelled or postponed, due to circumstances beyond our or our partner's control, we and/or our partner cannot be held responsible for any expenses incurred. This includes any flight, travel, or other costs including, but not exclusive to, any charges made by the airlines for cancelling, changing, or transferring flights, or other arrangements.
- You agree to advise us of flight arrival details and of any changes that may be made to your arrival details at the earliest possible opportunity. Should you arrive outside the agreed start date/time for your programme, or do not advise of your correct arrival details, you may have to cover transfer costs and any other costs arising.
- All matters, or disputes arising out of this contract shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and are subject to the jurisdiction of the English courts. You may choose the law and courts of Scotland and Northern Ireland to deal with any disputes if you are resident there.
Amanzi Travel reserves the right to cancel a programme allocation, and retain the deposit paid by you, should you not have confirmed acceptance of the Terms and Conditions in writing, by email, or through our website within 2 weeks of a request to do so.