Hassle-free, done-for-you, discounted rates, on-time and on-budget, Group Travel experiences, for groups of classmates, teammates, colleagues, family or friends.
Our fantastic Group Travel experiences are not only an incredible adventure for a group of people wanting to do something different, and to get a real insight into life in the developing world, but they also provide an opportunity for team building and developing leadership skills.
Schools, colleges, universities, Clubs, Duke of Edinburgh
An African adventure brings learning to life for young people. It will stretch comfort zones, teach life skills and expand minds outside the classroom. It will challenge boundaries and expose your group to the real Africa. The aim of each school trip abroad is to promote a sense of adventure, leadership, responsibility and international understanding, preparing young people to meet challenges of the future with confidence and compassion.
Our specialists are here to inspire and inform you and help you design an unforgettable and life-changing opportunity for young adventurers, whether it is to achieve specific learning objectives, or simply to experience a period of personal discovery in a foreign environment.
We will recommend a project based on ability, duration, activity, cost, location and personal skills. Safety is always a priority, especially for young people, and a full orientation is provided, plus a 24 hour support system, in country and in the UK.
What are the benefits to young people of doing a volunteer project?
- opportunity to improve team-building, leadership and motivation within a group
- encourage transferrable skills and develop an understanding of the world
- exposed to new and stimulating situations
- encouraged to plan, research and learn about new countries, cultures and priorities
- encourage student personal development and self-fulfillment set in a unique and dramatic backdrop of Africa.
- improve career prospects and help to stand out from the crowd
- build confidence, both now and for the future
- experience two cultures interacting in harmony with a common aim
- a fun side too - white water rafting, bungee jumping, canoeing, fishing, quad biking etc
- opportunity to set up a blog about the trip, and use social media
- opportunity to fundraise for the trip, & try different ideas and suggestions – this may sound daunting at first, but may end up as fun too!
If you would like us to help prepare an experience for your group of young adventurers, and see what group discounts we can offer, please do contact Gemma on
+44 117 253 0888 - she'd love to help.