Information About You
This refers to a combination of information such as your name, contact details, preferences, registration and subscription details and any other information that you supply us (“your information”). Your information is collected when you request information from us, register to use certain functionality of this site, contact us (and vice versa) or post content on our websites or request further information or services from us.
We will update your information whenever we can to keep it current, accurate and complete.
Our Use and Disclosure of Your Information
(1) For the purpose of providing you with our services, including your flight, holiday or insurance, etc., we may disclose and process your information outside the UK/EEA. In order for you to travel abroad, it may be mandatory (as required by government authorities at the point(s) of departure and/or destination) to disclose and process your information for immigration, border control, security and anti-terrorism purposes, or any other purposes which they determine appropriate. Some countries will only permit travel if you provide your advance passenger data. These requirements may differ depending on your destination and you are advised to check. Even if not mandatory, we may exercise our discretion to assist where appropriate.
(2) We may collect and process your information for the purposes set out in our registration with the Office of the Information Commissioner, and disclose the same to our partner companies for business purposes and also to companies and our service providers who act as “data processors” on our behalf, or to credit and fraud agencies (some of whom are located outside the UK/EEA). These purposes include administration, providing services (and contacting you where necessary), customer care, service quality, business management and operation, risk assessment/management, security, fraud and crime prevention/detection, monitoring, research and analysis, social media, reviews, marketing, customer purchasing preferences and trends, dispute resolution/litigation, credit checking and debt collection.
(3) Information (such as health or religion) may be considered “sensitive personal data” under the Data Protection Act 1998. We collect it to cater to your needs or act in your interest, and we are only prepared to accept sensitive personal data on the condition that we have your positive consent. By booking with us you also agree for your insurers, their agents and medical staff to exchange relevant information and sensitive personal data with us in circumstances where we/they need to act on your behalf or in the interest of passengers or in an emergency.
If you do not agree to Our Use of Your Information above, we cannot accept, process or complete your booking.
Direct Marketing Material
(1) We may from time to time contact you with information on offers of goods and services, new products, forthcoming events or competitions. Our websites will assume you to agree to e-communications when you make a booking. We will tailor the information we send you unless you tell us not to. This will enable us to send you more personalised and relevant communications. You will be given the opportunity on every communication to opt-out of this personalisation.
(2) If do not wish to receive such information or would like to change your preference, please use the opt of function on the form of communication or write to Amanzi Travel, Legal Department, 4 College Road, Westbury on Trym, Bristol, BS9 3EJ
Outside the European Economic Area (EEA), please note that controls on data protection in other countries may not be as strong as the legal requirements in this country.
Use of Tools/Cookies and Links to Other Websites
However, if you also receive our email marketing, we will tailor the information we send you unless to tell us not to. This means we may use information we hold and cookies to identify your individual web site search behaviour and preferences. This will enable us to send you more personalised and relevant communications. You will be given the opportunity on every communication to opt-out of this personalisation, if the communication has been personalised in this way.
Our website may contain links to third party websites not controlled or owned by us. For example, reference sites or ancillary products and services sites. It is your responsibility to check the status of these sites before using them. Please read their applicable terms and conditions, etc. carefully.
To ensure that we carry out your instructions accurately, improve our service and for security and fraud, we may review, monitor and/or record: (1) telephone calls; (2) transactions and activities at all points of contact; and (3) web traffic, activities, etc. and social media. All recordings and derivative materials are and shall remain our sole property.
We have taken all reasonable steps and have in place appropriate security measures to protect your information.
Changes to this Policy
Any changes to this Policy will be either posted on our website and/or made available on request.